When most people think about their AC system, they can’t imagine a summer without it. We would gladly spend our hard earned dollars on keeping our homes cool and comfortable. However, no one wants to spend more money than they have to in order to stay cool during the hottest months of the summer. When you have an AC system that is inefficient, that is exactly what you are doing. NY NJ AC Connection is here to talk about some of the benefits that come when you replace your older, inefficient AC system with a newer more efficient model.
What are the Benefits of a High Efficiency HVAC System?
If you think about how old your AC system is, it could be 15-20 years old. Think about how much technology has changed throughout that 15-20 years. All of those technological advances have helped manufacturers produce units that cool your homes more efficient than ever. When you have an efficient system, you can see many benefits; some are more obvious than others.
– Save on AC Operating Costs: The biggest and most beneficial part of a newer, more efficient system is the savings that come with it. When your unit uses less energy to operate, you are going to notice a steep decrease in the cost to keep your home comfortable.
– Quieter Air Conditioner: All AC systems make a certain amount of noise as they kick on, but the newer units offer a sound reduction of up to 58 decibels. This is because of the sound dampening blankets placed around compressors and the upgraded fan blades.
– Media Filter: High efficiency AC unit will use a media filter that give you better filtration. This can increase efficiency and keep your air cleaner as more particulates are captured in the accordion-style design.
– Variable Speed Adjusters: many of the newer high efficiency units will come equipped with a variable speed adjuster to offer more efficiency as well as increased comfort in your home.
– Continuous AC Blower: It may seem like a continuous blower on your unit would cost you more, but it will actually save you money as well as wear and tear on the AC motor to continuously circulate the air in your home. It doesn’t have to constantly restart and there will be considerably less wear and tear on the entire system because of it.
– Optimal Indoor Comfort: Not only does your AC system blow out cold air from the vents, but it also removes humidity and moisture from the air. When your unit is efficiently doing this, you will reach optimal comfort in your home.
Central Air Conditioning Tune Up Maintenance & More in Manhattan, New York
If you are dealing with an old, worn out AC system, it may be time to replace it with a newer, more efficient cooling system. The technicians at NY NJ AC Connection to ensure your new unit is installed properly, and you will find that you are far more comfortable during the heat of the summer and it will cost less to achieve this comfort. Call us today!