NY NJ A/C Connection is a full service HVAC contractor, catering to the commercial businesses and residential homes of the Greater New York area. We have been completely licensed and insured since 2006 to offer our professional expertise and we continue to do so. With NY NJ A/C Connection, our experts have been masterfully trained, accumulated years of experience, and remarkable skills that allow them to be more than qualified to handle any task associated with our services. In addition to having the best in the business on our side, we at NY NJ A/C Connection also utilize high-end products and equipment exclusively sold to licensed professionals to ensure you are getting nothing less than premium quality results. NY NJ A/C Connection diligently puts our customers first by applying friendly customer service, phenomenal work ethics and moral standards as well as extraordinary results on all services rendered.
Gas, Oil & Electric Boiler Tune Ups
NY NJ A/C Connection of New York performs boiler maintenance services for the commercial business owners and residential homeowners. There are several things that can contribute to a faulty boiler and most are simple to avoid with the use of routine maintenance. Industry experts recommend that your boiler receive annual maintenance services performed by a professional to ensure peak performance, energy efficiency, and to extend the life of your boiler. Furthermore, warranties are only valid with proof of professional maintenance services as well. NY NJ A/C Connections can conduct any maintenance services no matter what kind of boiler you in your home or business.
Boiler Preventive Maintenance Checklist
NY NJ A/C Connection boiler maintenance service for the commercial and residential customers throughout the Greater New York area includes, but is not limited to the following:
– Visual boiler inspection and evaluation analysis. To begin the boiler maintenance service, our experts start with a visual inspection check and an overall evaluation analysis is executed on the performance and condition of all components that comprise of your boiler. Pipe work and flue are checked inside and out to ensure efficient installation and operation as well. NY NJ A/C Connection technicians will also check the safety of the boiler.
– Fans are cleaned and inspected for functionality and durability.
– Seals are inspected to ensure they are in prime condition.
– Electrodes are evaluated for any signs of deterioration.
– Gas pressure and flow performance is inspected.
– The flue and combustion is scrutinized to ensure the right mixture of gas and air is applied; where applicable.
– Electronic connections are triple checked to ensure connections are tightened, in prime condition, and are then thoroughly clean.
– Electric wires are evaluated for any signs of fraying or other damage.
– Safety devices and features are tested and inspected of performance.
– Condensate trap and piping are cleaned to make certain blockage does not exist.
– Comprehensive cleaning of the boiler inside and out.
Home & Business Preventive Maintenance Checklist for Boilers in Manhattan, New York City
If during NY NJ A/C Connection of New York boiler maintenance for your home or business proves to find any parts that are in need of replacing or repair, our experts will inform you of our findings and present solutions to the trouble your boiler could be currently experiencing. If your boiler is due for maintenance service, contact NY NJ A/C Connection of New York today and let our professionals get started!